Hudson Valley Community College has a long history of helping our military pursue their educational goals and is proud to support those who have served our country.

Whether you're active duty, veteran, Reservist, National Guard, spouse or dependent, we are here to help you reach your college and career aspirations.

Military Friendly School Logo
Educating 321 student veterans during 2020-2021
“The college has a growing number of support services aimed directly at the student veteran or active duty service member, in an effort to make our campus a more welcoming place for veterans to pursue higher education,” said President Roger Ramsammy.
Veterans Crisis Line
If you're a Veteran in crisis or concerned about one, there are caring, qualified VA responders standing by to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Dan Wargo
“In the Armed Services we are taught to have each other’s backs, and that is what we will continue to do here at Hudson Valley’s VET-ROC.”

Get in Touch

Daniel Wargo
Coordinator, Veteran Resource and Outreach Center
Siek Campus Center, Room 164