Transfer Scholarship Information

Many four-year colleges and universities offer scholarships specifically for transfer students. Scholarships may be merit-based, need-based, or both merit and need-based.

In most cases students are required to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For assistance in completing this form, or other financial aid related questions, please contact our Financial Aid office at or (518) 629-7150.

Deadlines for scholarships may vary. Therefore it is advisable to inquire and apply early. You can get information from the four-year college in which you are interested, or contact the Center for Careers and Transfer for assistance. Below are a list of links that can help you research scholarship and financial aid opportunities.

Scholarship Opportunities at Hudson Valley

Transfer Scholarship Opportunities and Information

General Scholarship and Financial Aid Information

Get in Touch

Center for Careers and Transfer
Siek Campus Center, Suite 290

Regular Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Summer 2024 Hours (May 20 - July 26): Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Friday, Closed