Financial Aid Forms

Please complete the appropriate forms based on when you will be attending Hudson Valley Community College.

To complete verification and other outstanding Financial AId requirements, students should use:
  Campus Logic Student Forms system.

Other Forms

Aid For Part-Time Study Program (APTS) Instructions, Certification, Eligibility and Application
The New York State Aid For Part-Time Study Program (APTS) is a financial aid grant program for part-time students.
NOTE: The COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically reduced state revenues and we are currently awaiting our award allocations. All funding is subject to availability and on a first-come, first-served basis.

Certification (Signature) Page
If your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) has been rejected for not containing the proper signature(s), complete and return this form.
NOTE: We cannot take electronic copies of this form, you must submit the original.

Federal Direct PLUS Loan Application
Follow the instructions on this form to request a Parent PLUS loan.

Loan Adjustment Request
This form should be used when a student has already accepted or declined their student loans and needs to make an adjustment to the amount.

Summer Aid Details and Applications
If you will be a registered, matriculated student for the summer term, you may be eligible for summer aid.

Get in Touch

Mastrangelo Financial Aid Center
Guenther Enrollment Services Center, Room 110

FAFSA School Code: 002868
NYS TAP Code: 2080

Fax: (518) 629-7479

Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Summer 2024 Hours (May 20 - July 26): Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Friday, Closed