Employers, the Corporate Programs arm of the Workforce Development Institute can work directly with you to create customized staff development and training packages for your employees.
Courses can be chosen from our current listing, or a specific curriculum can be developed directly from information provided by you and industry experts. Classes can be offered at your workplace, at Hudson Valley’s main campus in Troy, at the Albany Extension Center (175 Central Avenue), at the TEC-SMART facility in Malta, or at any of our many off-campus sites.
- Work with you to create client-specific training that meets your needs
- Find others in your industry or field to share costs for training
- Offer quality instruction at competitive prices
- Provide training at your site, on our main campus or at one of several locations around the region
- Develop one- or two-day workshops, one-week and multi-week programs, with classroom/lab training by qualified adjunct instructors
- Offer online and distance learning options
Our recent clients include:
- Apex Solar
- CT Male
- GE Power & Water
- Northeast Career Planning
- NYS Department of Labor
- NYS Office of General Services
- NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation
- State University Construction Fund
- The Arc of Rensselaer County
- The Chazen Companies
- US Light Energy
To discuss training specifically for your company or organization, contact Marlene LaTerra at (518) 629-4835 or complete the Request for Information form.