Online Certificate Available
You can earn the Early Childhood Administration certificate completely through online coursework. Online students must have ready access to a computer with an internet connection. Students must be self-motivated, organized and possess strong time management skills.
An important note about tuition for online students who live outside New York State: Students residing outside New York State who take online courses exclusively will be charged New York State resident rates. For more information, contact the Cashier's office.
Steps to Enroll in the Early Childhood Administration certificate
- Preview the program information
- Apply online using the college's WIReD system at www.hvcc.edu/application.
- After you complete the application process, you will receive a letter of confirmation. You will then be contacted about placement testing options, if testing is necessary. For more information about completing the online certificate program, email Department Chairperson Antoinette Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review Tuition and Fees
Important Additional Information
- Hudson Valley is the only SUNY community college offering this certificate online.
- All courses are enrollment dependent.